Monday, November 15, 2010

Change

People change more often than what  we would like sometimes...what is the meaning of change? When someone we know dies, we feel bad, if the person was even closer, we get even more sad.

So, what happens when someone we really care for change so much that he/she is not the same being anymore? It may not hurt as much as when someone dies, but damn it hurts...and depending who the person is, it can hurt almost as much as if she died, because that person is not with you anymore, that person you knew no longer exists, but you keep telling yourself that she can change again to what she used to be...so Hope is the only thing that keeps you going.  If that Hope dies, so does that person.

Yesterday I realized it... yesterday I died.

20 comments:

  1. I think it comes with age as well as a crazy-ass environment. I have friends I don't know anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now you have been reborn, so no problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer to hear that bro, it sucks when dependable things change and no longer become dependable, but get over it! its you chance to grow more independant, it'll be soon time again to grow more co-dependant...life changes in the same way as people do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I experienced the same thing. When I was married, my wife was one way, and so I was I, but we both changed (got married young), so we just didn't get along and split up. I think change is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. change is always initially tough, but sometimes it's for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. waiting for more updates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm I know what you mean. People change too often. My ex-gf was my best friend. Then she decided she wanted to settle for a much older man that would bring her a boring and predictable life. Oh well. It hurts, but guess what- life moves on and there is only 1 life to be had. No reason to waste it complaining over spilled milk and other trivial matters. Emotion is fine, but make sure you get it out and keep pushing through dawg, make it to the top. You're the best around, nothing's gonna ever keep you down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. people constantly change.
    change is a good thing, but sometimes its sad that you dont get along with someone anymore cause of how much both of you have changed

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a lot of friends who changed over the years.....and now they aren't friends it sucks, but change is a part of life....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank to all of you! You do really read! and your points of view are cool and I think you are right, change is change, it depends what you do with that change in the end =)

    ReplyDelete