Monday, November 1, 2010

Will you...

 Tell me that everything is ok? I've had...all the time...but you hate me so much,
maybe more than everyone else and that just make you even angrier at me...
Is just that everything is turned up for me, I see them, I see them ok, with any-
thing like my problems.  What are you going to do? You are still alive! Stop
dreaming about it, it is not necessary...but who are you? what do you want?
I want to keep on living, just like you, but you don't say it, you are a coward.

Maybe I just want to suffer and make others suffer too, I want them to cry for me,
to feel bad.  They always thought I was the good of this story, but they were so 
wrong, and it makes everything better! I will turn the tables now, revenge is what keeps
me going! I will be the Autor of this ending and it will be all for me...in the end I will get 
rid of you too, and everything will be normal again.

Little do you know that I cannot be defeated that way, because a defeat for me is a win
for me too.  Very well, go for it, I'll be waiting...



                                                                      Me in Halloween 

36 comments:

  1. Very nice passage you have there...lookin' good! Halloween was great wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool costume dude, I hope you had a good halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh woo.. nice Halloween costume too =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are 500 Ninjas in that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great passage and very cool costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great post i like the ninja :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool costume dude!!
    just dont slaugther any people with that sword, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice costume, the computer breaks immersion though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did you get that costume, looks really authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one-eyed ninja costume, brah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Nice nurse's uniform, guy."
    "They're OR scrubs."
    "OH ARE they?"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty awesome Halloween for you I see, nice writing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that ninja is so badass

    ReplyDelete
  14. what are you going to be for Halloween next year?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay costume. What's up with the angsty poem, though?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ishu says: I will kill you! New follower, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like what you did with your blog.
    Followin !

    ReplyDelete