Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's time for "Weight Loss"!!!

Good day everybody.  I know a lot of people out there do a lot of things to lose weight...well I thought to myself "why don't teach about MY way to lose weight?" So here it is, an explanation of my method towards weight loss.

No, sucking your belly in does not work...believe me xD

First I want to share something about me.  I'm not skinny, and I'm also not fat, I fall in the O.K. category.  I am 5' 8.5" tall which is normal where I live xD and my weight is around 156 pounds, so my Body Mass Index is 23.4 which is normal weight.  The thing about me is that I gain weight VERY, and I mean VERY easily.  So whenever I start gaining weight I use the following method to get back to normal.  I accomplish this in 1-2 weeks.

 Then, read the following!

Number One: Water! Drink a lot of water, specially before eating and after eating, believe me, this will make you eat a lot less if you are used to eat a lot. For some people this simple method works wonderfully and it's all there is to lose weight.  For some others it doesn't work alone.

Number Two: Eat everything using only forks, knives and spoons.  With this I mean that you must not eat side food like bread, nachos, tortillas! You can eat all the food you want if the food is not from restaurants or fast food services, so if the dish is made at home, you can eat until you are full! BUT REMEMBER only use a fork, knife or spoon!

Number Three:   The hard one...you must stop eating junk food.  Come on, I know you can do it for 2 weeks! and also you will save money *blink xD 

Special: Using the three methods as explained you will lose fat really fast, you just need to commit to do it! is not that hard, I mean, it's only 2 weeks.  Now, if you just can't drink a lot of water, and you want to eat at fast food restaurants then you can erase step one, and change step 2 for this: eat everything normally and in the way you use to BUT, only eat half of it.  Yes, you can eat anything you want, in the way you want, but only half the normal amount you would eat.  This method is slower but it also works! 

You want an estimate of  weight loss/time? Well, for me it is like this:

Normal method (the 3 steps): 4 Kg. (8-9 pounds) per week.
Special method (half food): 2 kg. (4 pounds)  per week if you don't eat a lot of junk food 

What do you think? Just remember, this is what happens TO ME, I can't tell you what would happen to you people, but the fact that you will lose weight...yes, YOU WILL!

Thank you for reading and I really hope you can accomplish what you want! This works excellent if you have some extra pounds and you have to go to the beach in a couple of weeks xD Take good care and be happy!!!

Link to calculate your Body Mass Index: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

30 comments:

  1. Im at 90kg - I want to put on more weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting read

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, keep an eye on my fitness blog for information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna try it out, i could less a couple of pounds less

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips. I've been putting this off for a bit, time to start I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks great! ==> Supportin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. buy lowfat stuff too and eat lots of protein

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tips :D Water is definitely where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Potatoskin, if you want to gain weight, do the opposite of the steps xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm less worried about weight loss than I am muscle gain. I need to get a bit more here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i should try the water thing.
    it sucks that men can lose weight so much easier than women. fail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tips!
    i'd add cutting down on eating out. even small plates of foods at restaurants can be filled with tons of fat and calories.
    all food joints have nutrition info, though, so don't be afraid to ask for that so you can choose healthier meals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you've got some good insight in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. need to get back to gym... i stopped going a year ago and i'm gaining a lot of weight!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude its about to be winter losing weight is so 2 seasons ago

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wait. With no exercise, you can lose 8/9 pounds a week?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When it comes to your post, GTL can also stand for "Great Thoughts at Length"... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm as thin as a stick, do a post on how to get a six pack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely giving this a shot. Good tips!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yea maybe photoshop haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to agree with you here. Check out my other TS blog, Swift Fanatics!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will set a goal to gain abs by the end of this year. Mhuahahah

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm sure a lot of people will find it useful.

    Not me, i already am too skinny :>

    ReplyDelete